heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Main > Suggestions & feedback

Suggestions & feedback Got any ideas on how to improve the forum? To boost my ego you can also tell me here what a nice guy I am.

View Poll Results: How did you find this forum?
Through a search engine 12 37.50%
Someone told me 6 18.75%
Link from another webpage/forum 12 37.50%
Was looking for something else 0 0%
Other 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-28, 15:19   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
How did you find this forum?

Just a little curious how you all found this forum so I'll try a small poll.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 19:25   #2
richt63

richt63 is on a distinguished road
hi

hi, my name is rich. i learned about your forum through an ecard sent to me by a friend. so here iam. i've been a fan of sarah brightman since i heard harem and got most of her albums prior to that and the new one symphony. i hope to stay here for years to come. peace, richard t.
richt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 20:01   #3
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forum Rich. Glad to see you managed the registration.
/PP
Old 2008-11-25, 21:39   #4
smilesb

smilesb is on a distinguished road
I just knew about a website that had archives from Sarah Brightman and Josh Groban in another forum and I searched about it and I found this excellent forum! Congrats to the admin and all people here! You're all very sweet!
smilesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 22:57   #5
munakuppi

munakuppi is on a distinguished road
Hi my name is Tapani! I was searching for fame season 3 -onwards on google. Really love the music from that show.
munakuppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 09:19   #6
pp
Administrator

Welcome Tapani. I share your love with that music and everything else from the 80s. I hope the other music on this forum might interest you too.
Old 2010-05-01, 16:56   #7
Nimachris

Nimachris is on a distinguished road
I was reading about FAME on IMDB and lamenting that it had only had the season 1 DVD eons ago. One of the posters directed me to your site. I was amazed the IMDB folks hadn't torn it down.
Nimachris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 02:54   #8
firstlast

firstlast is on a distinguished road
hi, i am Andrew from Germany. have been looking for Fame for ages.. i love classical music and also dance movies and i grew up with Fame. today i downloaded and watched Bring Back Fame and at several instances in the movie it brought me to tears. Tears of ..

cant thank you enough for sharing those treasures, with special thanks to the 2 seeders i am connected to these days (R***ing, and *u**ä**).

i found this website (forum) thru a link on
http://www.project80s.com/television...ision.php?pg=F
firstlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 15:36   #9
knatte

knatte is on a distinguished road
Hello!

I found this forum through a friend. I really like sharp as it is difficult to find their favorite artists in other ways. and it is a small part. I tried to find the certain moments of Sissel but found him not at any other place than right here. Just so it is with Celtic Woman. Would like to say also like to add Oslo Gospel Choir here with for they also have beautiful voices.

Thanks for a really good site.
knatte is offline   Reply With Quote