heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Other

Other Other artists who have not yet earned their own forum.

Old 2009-09-25, 22:46   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Info on requested recordings

As time permits, and if it doesn't conflict with my own recordings, I can assist in recording artists and odd TV shows you like to watch, even if the general demand for those files aren't big enough to justify sharing them on the forum. In these cases I will share the raw, unedited TS-file from my Dreambox, through ftp. Details about the ftp server and account to use will be shared through PM. The TS-file is simply the raw MPEG2 stream from the TV station. It can be played directly with VLC and many other programs. It may contain commercials and there will also be some extra video before and after the actual show since I always use a few minutes margin when I set the recording timer. The stream contains video, one or more audio tracks, teletext and sometimes other extra data. It can be edited with software like ProjectX, VideoRedo and many others to create a clean copy like the ones I share on the forum. A complete show is usually several gigabytes in size so I will split it in several smaller files with RAR so you can easily redownload only a single piece if you experience any errors during the ftp transfer. You will of course need to know how to unrar a file and how to use ftp to be able to use this offer. Also note that the recordings sometimes can contain data errors in one or more sub streams. Weather conditions, both at the sender and the receiver, is a major factor here.

/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote