heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Main > Support

Support If you have trouble downloading or watching or even have problems with the forum itself you can post here. You're expected to read all the FAQs first!

Old 2008-07-23, 17:05   #1
danzin01_1983

danzin01_1983 is on a distinguished road
Inactive [solved]

I having troube downloading, It keeps saying that it is inactive, Am I doing something wrong?
danzin01_1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 17:23   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I moved your post from the Fame thread to the support section...

What is inactive? The torrent? Which torrent are you trying to download? What BitTorrent program are you using?

My computer was offline for an hour but there's at least one more person sharing the Fame eps and if you've configured your firewall and router correctly you should've been able to get it from there.
/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 11:49   #3
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I assume the problem went away since you haven't replied.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote