heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sissel Kyrkjebø > Torrents

Notices

Old 2007-02-26, 14:10   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Spellemann 2006 (20070127)

This is from the "Norwegian Music Awards 2006". Sissel teams up with the 2nd and 3rd best selling artists in Norway and performs the beautiful song "Anna Lovinda". The three artists receive a special honorary award afterwards for their great achievements over the past decades. It was unclear until the end if Sissel was going to make it in time for the show. She was stuck in Switzerland due to bad weather and since the show was broadcast with a delay of 45 minutes, she had to be there even earlier. But as you can see from the video she did make it although she missed the dress rehearsals according to Norwegian newspaper VG. The broadcast delay was explained by the fact that all guests had to move to another place for the party afterwards and since this was shown on TV too, the producer didn't want the TV audience to have to wait. All according to the same source.
Norwegian is easier for me to understand than Danish but I still can't understand everything unfortunately. If any Norwegian out there feels like providing a transcript of the spoken parts I promise to translate them to English and provide subtitles with these videos.

Code:
Filelist:
---------
01 - Anna Lovinda (with Bjørn Eidsvåg and Åge Aleksandersen).mpg
02 - Honorary Award Ceremony.mpg
03 - Interview.mpg
Code:
Filesize: 682MB
Recorded: 2007-01-27, Chateau Neuf, Oslo, Norway
   Aired: 2007-01-27, TV2, Norway,
          "Spellemann 2006"
   Video: MPEG2 720x576i 25fps AR 16:9
 Audio 1: MPEG1 Layer II 2.0 48kHz 256kbit/s
 Audio 2: N/A
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sissel-20070127-1.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	106   Click image for larger version

Name:	sissel-20070127-2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	107   Click image for larger version

Name:	sissel-20070127-3.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	108   Click image for larger version

Name:	sissel-20070127-4.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	109  
Attached Files
File Type: torrent sissel-20070127.torrent (27.5 KB, 53 views)
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pp For This Useful Post:
Old 2007-03-09, 12:51   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone wants "Anna Lovinda" as an mp3 you can get it here:
http://pp.dyndns.biz/AnnaLovinda.mp3
The Following User Says Thank You to pp For This Useful Post:
Old 2008-02-14, 12:54   #3
Turbidblue

Turbidblue is on a distinguished road
Do you still want anyone to translate the interview? I'm swedish myself but I visit Norway frequentley often and think I got it pretty well .
Turbidblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 13:18   #4
pp
Administrator

Thanks Turbidblue. If you feel confident you can get it right I'd be happy to recieve a transcript. It takes quite some time to create subtitles from scratch, syncing them with video and I don't have that energy at the moment but if you send me the transcript I'll save it for a rainy day.
Old 2008-02-14, 13:26   #5
Turbidblue

Turbidblue is on a distinguished road
Hehe, yeah, I somehow did imagine that!
Turbidblue is offline   Reply With Quote