heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sarah Brightman > Torrents

Old 2010-11-06, 16:11   #1
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
Todaiji Otobutai 20101103

Sarah performed at a special event in Nara, Japan.

Sarah singing in the rain...Beautiful.

Code:
Filesize: 859MB
Recorded: 2010-11-03
   Aired: 2010-11-03, TBS, Japan, "Otobutai"
   Video: MPEG-2 720x480 29.97fps AR 16:9
  Audio1: Dolby AC-3 48kHz 256kbit/s
  Audio2: N/A

Filelist: Sarah Brightman - 2010-11-03 - Japan, TBS, 'Otobutai'.mpg

Songlist:
  1. Nessun Dorma
  2. Nella Fantasia
  3. Time To Say Goodbye
  4. Running
  5. Ave Maria
Attached Files
File Type: torrent sarah-20101103.torrent (17.2 KB, 201 views)

Last edited by Yasuko; 2010-11-06 at 16:17.
Yasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Yasuko For This Useful Post:
Old 2010-11-06, 21:14   #2
alejandro79

alejandro79 is on a distinguished road
THANK YOU YASUKO!!! I LOVE YOU
YOU MADE ME HAPPY!!!

KISS

Ale (Argentina)
alejandro79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 02:41   #3
Capulletaso

Capulletaso is on a distinguished road
Thank you!

Thank you very much for sharing, but I cant dowload it. I have utorrent but it doesnt open the file :/
Capulletaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 03:26   #4
Jiahao

Jiahao is on a distinguished road
Thank you very much!! Though it doesn't the complete verion, the concert is so amazing!!
BTW, Anyone can give the HD Vesrsion~
Jiahao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 09:33   #5
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulletaso View Post
Thank you very much for sharing, but I cant dowload it. I have utorrent but it doesnt open the file :/
Assuming you have taken care of all the suggestions in step 5 of the BitTorrent FAQ, you would have to provide logs or error messages from µTorrent for us to be able to help you figure out what's wrong. Without it there's really nothing much we can do.
/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 12:04   #6
lemar

lemar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiahao View Post
Thank you very much!! Though it doesn't the complete verion, the concert is so amazing!!
BTW, Anyone can give the HD Vesrsion~
Please, give me HD too
lemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 21:48   #7
Capulletaso

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
Assuming you have taken care of all the suggestions in step 5 of the BitTorrent FAQ, you would have to provide logs or error messages from µTorrent for us to be able to help you figure out what's wrong. Without it there's really nothing much we can do.
/Morgan
Hello Morgan
When I try to download it by Utorrent, it just doesnt appear on the list of torrents. I downoladed Shareaza and Azureus also, and with none of them worked. I already uninstalled the 2 last programs, but I always use Utorrent.
I want to see the concert so bad
I think seeds are missing. Is there other way for me to download the concert?

Last edited by Capulletaso; 2010-11-09 at 21:52.
Old 2010-11-09, 22:06   #8
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Morgan
When I try to download it by Utorrent, it just doesnt appear on the list of torrents. I downoladed Shareaza and Azureus also, and with none of them worked. I already uninstalled the 2 last programs, but I always use Utorrent.
I want to see the concert so bad
I think seeds are missing. Is there other way for me to download the concert?
You can see at the bottom of the frontpage which torrents are active and how many seeds there are. If it doesn't show up in your list in µTorrent, it sounds more like you don't succeed in downloading the actual .torrent-file itself. Can you right-click on the link and save it somewhere and then open the file from within µTorrent? Most likely your filetype associations are wrong.
Old 2010-11-09, 22:40   #9
Capulletaso

I saved the torrent file in My Documents, then opened it from Utorrent and 'The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents, do you want to load the trackers from it?' I can click Yes or No, it doesnt matter, both ways the torrent doesnt start to download.
Old 2010-11-09, 23:23   #10
pp
Administrator

Quote:
I saved the torrent file in My Documents, then opened it from Utorrent and 'The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents, do you want to load the trackers from it?' I can click Yes or No, it doesnt matter, both ways the torrent doesnt start to download.
But then it _does_ appear in your list contrary to what you said in your first post? You most likely have a firewall or port forwarding problem which is very common and exactly the things I describe in my FAQ.