heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Enya > Torrents

Old 2009-02-22, 12:52   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Christmas in Rockefeller Center (20061129)

I honestly forgot I had this performance. Wilson actually recorded the whole show for me back in 2006 but when I recently started to add Enya videos here it had already slipped my mind she was in it. I even considered deleting it at one point to save some space...
Enya performs two tracks from her Christmas edition of "Amarantine" and she's looking beautiful as ever. But doesn't the poor woman freeze up there on the stage?
Filelist:
01 - It's in the Rain.mpg
02 - The Magic of the Night.mpg
Filesize: 176MB
Recorded: N/A
Aired: 2006-11-29, NBC, United States, "Christmas in Rockefeller Center"
Video: MPEG2 544x480i 29.97fps AR 4:3
Audio1: MPEG1 Layer II 2.0 48kHz 160kbit/s
Audio2: N/A
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	enya-20061129-1.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	817   Click image for larger version

Name:	enya-20061129-2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	818   Click image for larger version

Name:	enya-20061129-3.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	819   Click image for larger version

Name:	enya-20061129-4.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	820   Click image for larger version

Name:	enya-20061129-5.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	821  
Attached Files
File Type: torrent enya-20061129.torrent (28.3 KB, 123 views)
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pp For This Useful Post:
Old 2009-02-22, 17:14   #2
cbernard

cbernard is on a distinguished road
She really does, Morgan. She gets really nervous on stage. You should see her at the Oscars, she's really terrified there. Her latest performances are much better though, I think she has learned to relax and enjoy her performance.
cbernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 17:17   #3
cbernard

PS: I keep seeding the files after I download them, but after a few days there is no one downloading them, there are only seeds after a while.
Old 2009-02-22, 18:10   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't complaining at anyone specifically. You all get your equal share!

The forum gets a new member each day on average who then starts downloading every video from the beginning. Except for the latest videos, I'm the only one sharing them but that's fine, it's my own choice. I dedicate my upload to this because I want to. Still, it must be more people than me out there running their computers around the clock and it really would've been nice to see at least one of you help me share also the old videos...
Old 2009-02-22, 19:09   #5
cbernard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
I wasn't complaining at anyone specifically. You all get your equal share!

The forum gets a new member each day on average who then starts downloading every video from the beginning. Except for the latest videos, I'm the only one sharing them but that's fine, it's my own choice. I dedicate my upload to this because I want to. Still, it must be more people than me out there running their computers around the clock and it really would've been nice to see at least one of you help me share also the old videos...
What I meant is that I don't know what I have to do after noone is downloading the files. I don't know how to share the old videos but I do want to help seeding.
Old 2009-02-22, 20:20   #6
pp
Administrator

Ah, it's simple - just let the video stay in your bittorrent client and have it running. Every torrent marked as complete or finished (depending on your program) is automatically shared when your bittorrent client is running and you don't delete that entry from the program (and your harddrive). Whenever someone else feels like downloading, be it today or in a month, your client will automatically detect it and help out.