heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sissel Kyrkjebų > Torrents > Mia's Collection

Notices

Old 2011-10-17, 21:05   #21
katbert2008
Releaser

katbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbernard View Post
Part I of this Concert gave me a CRC error while extracting but still extracted the file fine and it plays fine too. Part II kept giving me the password message each time I downloaded it and clicking ok without typing a password didn't work. Now the re-uploaded one gave me a CRC error but like part I extracted fine anyway, and I could play it without problems! Thanks!
Cbernard,

Thanks for youre reply.

Cbernard and dear all, I would like to know: how fast is your download speed?

When I am using a broadband internet connection, I can donwload things from the Dropbox at the speed of at least 2 MB/s. Because of this fast download speed, I choose to upload the files to the Dropbox.

I have uploaded about 50 GB files. Since I am using a very slow internet connection at home, it will take ages for you guys to download things from me, even if the file size is just 100 MB.
katbert2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 04:23   #22
jwilliam2255

jwilliam2255 is on a distinguished road
Tape 27 downloaded

All,

Although this thread is about tape 18, I finished last night downloading tape 27, which is the largest I have tried to far: interview #1 has 27 zip parts. I started using an download manager (yes one zip part at a time ). My DSL link will do about 500KB/sec max. during off-peak times. On the first pass all except 4 parts passed checksum. I downloaded those again and they passed on the second try. 7zip reassembled the file without complaint. So the data on dropbox must be OK but there are some issues with download reliability.
jwilliam2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 05:12   #23
katbert2008
Releaser

katbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliam2255 View Post
All,

Although this thread is about tape 18, I finished last night downloading tape 27, which is the largest I have tried to far: interview #1 has 27 zip parts. I started using an download manager (yes one zip part at a time ). My DSL link will do about 500KB/sec max. during off-peak times. On the first pass all except 4 parts passed checksum. I downloaded those again and they passed on the second try. 7zip reassembled the file without complaint. So the data on dropbox must be OK but there are some issues with download reliability.
John,

Thanks for your reply.
I will look for a solution to deal with the reliablity issue.

BTW, it is fun to watch the music video "The gift of love".
katbert2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 12:53   #24
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
You can leave that to me katbert. When I have finished all downloads and created a torrent we can validate it against your local copies. When they are synced, everyone else can download the torrent and save it at the same location as their already downloaded files and it will automatically update any parts that have errors.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote