heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Main > Support

Support If you have trouble downloading or watching or even have problems with the forum itself you can post here. You're expected to read all the FAQs first!

Old 2009-04-16, 15:29   #1
NAHF

NAHF is on a distinguished road
Not enough room on disk

Hey.
This is probaly a very stupid question but i really wanna download fame season 4, and i have downloaded azureus, but then when i try to download fame it says that i dont have enough room on my disk do i need a disk to download?? Again sorry im just really bad at computers and another question are you from sweden? if you are would you write back i n swedish
Thanks a lot
NAHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 17:58   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
The episodes do take a lot of disk space - around 1GB each. You either have to use a larger disk or you can download a few episodes at a time and delete them when you are finished. An external disk drive is cheap today and easy to use so I recommend you to use that option. But if you rather want to try the other approach you can double click on the torrent in Azureus and select the tab called "Files". Select the individual files you don't want to download right now. Right click on them and click Set priority/Do not download. The remaining files should now download fine and when you have watched them and deleted them you can just download the others by adjusting the priority accordingly.
/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote