heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Other > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you want help recording anything from TV by other artists.

Old 2008-06-25, 00:10   #1
alexverveboy

alexverveboy is on a distinguished road
Dolores O`riordan Live In Avo Sessions live concert the 28 Of June Of 2008

Hi I need help apart of be fan of Sarah I am fan of another wonderful woman she is:
Dolores O`riordan was singing of the band of pop-rock the cranberries,today is soloist in 2007 gaves to the world of the music the album:
Are You Listening?

The 28 of june of 2008 in a channel of Swizerland broadcasted the special AVO SESSIONS is a concert of Dolores in this country,I really hope some fan of Europe can record it and help me please.

You can check more dates of this special in AVO SESSIONS in this site:
http://www.avo.ch/en/index.php

A click in the word ON AIR(in this site) for check the date of the transmission of this show:
check:
TV-Broadcasts
Date Time Artist Station

next day 02.10 Gotthard 3sat

next day 03.05 Swiss Jazz Orchestra feat. Büne Huber, Kuno Lauener, Sina, Philipp Fankhauser u.a. 3sat

next day 04.00 Florian Ast 3sat

next day 05.00 Phébus 3sat

28.06.2008 22.50 Joss Stone SFzwei
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next day 01.00 Dolores O'Riordan SFzwei
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes one live performance of Dolores O`riordan in Italy in the festivalbar in 2007 with quality HQ:

http://rapidshare.com/files/87401882...l883.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/87422337...l883.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/87439114...l883.part3.rar

Last edited by alexverveboy; 2008-06-25 at 05:24.
alexverveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 10:11   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, I wondered what happened to The Cranberries. I'm usually able to record from SFzwei so I'll try to get that for you. 3sat usually has better quality but I noticed that date had passed already so I'll have to get it from SFzwei anyway.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 07:00   #3
alexverveboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
Ah, I wondered what happened to The Cranberries. I'm usually able to record from SFzwei so I'll try to get that for you. 3sat usually has better quality but I noticed that date had passed already so I'll have to get it from SFzwei anyway.
Hi pp the band of the cranberries this Out from 2003 but they never confirmed a separation,maybe some day they are together another time.

Dolores didn`t want continue with the band and at the end of 2003 she decided take some "little" vacations of...¡5 years!
That was sad for all the fans but in 2007 return in solitary and give to the world
a beautiful album titled:
Are you listening?
Now in 2008,Dolores again this in stand by but maybe soon returns.

Sarah Brightman and Dolores they are very similar:
both sing beautiful,both are women very beautiful,both are charismatic,sweet and both they made an enormous effort for their position in the music`s world,without a doubt Sarah and Dolores are women very valuable.
Thank a lot pp to want to help me with this show of Dolores

Here some pictures of that show of Dolores in AVO Sessions 2007:

Last edited by alexverveboy; 2008-06-27 at 07:12.
Old 2008-06-28, 17:33   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed today that SFzwei recently changed their encryption method to a more secure one. Unfortunately I'm not able to receive this channel atm. 3sat is still unencrypted so if the concert will be broadcast there again, please let me know and I'll help you.
Old 2008-06-28, 18:18   #5
alexverveboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
I noticed today that SFzwei recently changed their encryption method to a more secure one. Unfortunately I'm not able to receive this channel atm. 3sat is still unencrypted so if the concert will be broadcast there again, please let me know and I'll help you.
Hi pp If please help me with this show of Dolores,I really hope you can record it in that channel.

Last edited by alexverveboy; 2008-06-28 at 18:30.
Old 2008-06-28, 18:29   #6
pp
Administrator

Believe me alex, I really would record it if I could. When I caught up on the info about SFzwei today, in preparation for the recording, I found out that SFzwei changed their encryption from Viaccess 2.3 to 2.6 on March 31st. Viaccess 2.6 is very secure and has never been broken so the only possibility to watch this channel now is with a valid subscription which I for obvious reasons are not allowed to sign outside Switzerland. Or did you mean you found the concert on another channel?
Old 2008-06-28, 19:43   #7
alexverveboy

Hi pp anyways thanks for the help.
In the forums of the Dolores and the cranberries this show if was record and I already have it.
Check:

Is wonderful and Dolores look so beautiful Bye.

Last edited by alexverveboy; 2008-07-02 at 18:49.