heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sissel Kyrkjebų

Notices

Sissel Kyrkjebų
The nightingale from Norway with the angelic voice. I gave up the dream of her becoming my wife. I should probably be satisfied if security allows me within 100 meters of her...

Old 2007-08-11, 04:46   #1
cbernard

cbernard is on a distinguished road
Bridge over troubled water: Duet by Sissel and Russel Watson

Can you upload just that song from Sissel's "All Good Things" concert, that you have in whole on Sissel's forum? I have the DVD and that song is missing, the rest is just the same, and I'd hate to download such a big file just for one song.

Thanks in advance!
cbernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 18:01   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Coming right up! You find the torrent attached. My ISP has network trouble at the moment so the connection goes up and down but just let the torrent run and it will sort itself out.
Attached Files
File Type: torrent Bridge over Troubled Water.mpg.torrent (28.0 KB, 57 views)
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pp For This Useful Post:
Old 2007-08-18, 18:35   #3
cbernard

You're the best!

PS: I just downloaded it. Great duet. Sadly there's a little skip on the video, from 1:15 to 1:17.... I tried with several media players and always happens the same thing....

Last edited by cbernard; 2007-08-18 at 20:52.
Old 2007-08-18, 21:04   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, strange I checked it before I shared it. Will, watch it again and also the original. I'll see what I can do.
Old 2007-08-18, 21:12   #5
pp
Administrator

1:15-1:17 is where Sissel holds that long note in "down" and the camera is pretty still there. Can't see any video skipping. Can you hear the skip in audio too? If you're using VLC you can watch the log and see if it complains with some error. View/Messages.

EDIT:
Well, couldn't find anything wrong with the file except that the timecodes are screwed up in some players because I simply cut it out from the larger file. However, since I'm very picky, I went back and loaded the original raw capture and made a clean cut from that file instead with correct timecodes. Just re-download the torrent again. The attachment above is updated.
Old 2007-08-19, 01:24   #6
cbernard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
1:15-1:17 is where Sissel holds that long note in "down" and the camera is pretty still there. Can't see any video skipping. Can you hear the skip in audio too? If you're using VLC you can watch the log and see if it complains with some error. View/Messages.

EDIT:
Well, couldn't find anything wrong with the file except that the timecodes are screwed up in some players because I simply cut it out from the larger file. However, since I'm very picky, I went back and loaded the original raw capture and made a clean cut from that file instead with correct timecodes. Just re-download the torrent again. The attachment above is updated.
Yeah, the video skips, from 1:15 to 1:17 directly, there's no 1:16 and it's noticeable on the audio too... there's a part missing. I'm downloading the new torrent now.
Old 2007-08-20, 11:17   #7
cbernard

I just finished downloading the file and it's perfect. No skipping this time. Very nice song and well sung.... by Sissel, of course, how could she sing it bad?, and Russel was ok. I was never a big fan of his, I think it's because his first album is called "The Voice", and that sounds too pedantic for me... but he's kind of cute anyway. Although the thing he was doing with the microphone all the time got me on my nerves! LOL.

Thanks once again, Morgan.
Old 2007-08-20, 21:42   #8
pp
Administrator

Your welcome. I'm glad it was perfect this time. When it comes to cute I think I'll just stick with Sissel ;-)
Old 2007-09-13, 12:00   #9
cbernard

Could you seed it again? I accidentally deleted the file!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-08-24, 21:33   #10
santi

santi is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this! Wonderful...
santi is offline   Reply With Quote