heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sissel Kyrkjebų

Notices

Sissel Kyrkjebų
The nightingale from Norway with the angelic voice. I gave up the dream of her becoming my wife. I should probably be satisfied if security allows me within 100 meters of her...

Old 2008-02-09, 13:24   #1
redwin

redwin is on a distinguished road
Question Weightless - Sissel

Do you have a good quality recording of Weightless.

I think its from her Nordisk Vinternatt DVD.

Redwin
redwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 17:04   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
The only recording I have is the DVD itself. However, there's a limit even to me how many copyright laws I dare to violate and I draw a sharp line when we're talking about commercially available material which this DVD still is. In my experience, fans ARE willing to pay for whatever they can get their hands on but the TV appearances I share on this forum are either completely out of reach to fans or extremely expensive and troublesome to get legally. I intend to keep this forum running for as long as I can and I hope every fan in here wants me to. Starting to share commercially available DVDs would most likely cause an unwanted interest from various copyright organizations and no fan would benefit from that. You can easily buy the DVD from many online shops. Here's one: http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?prod=...6&page=product
pp is offline   Reply With Quote