heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sissel Kyrkjebø

Sissel Kyrkjebø
The nightingale from Norway with the angelic voice. I gave up the dream of her becoming my wife. I should probably be satisfied if security allows me within 100 meters of her...

Old 2007-02-25, 16:28   #1
Mikael

Mikael is a jewel in the roughMikael is a jewel in the roughMikael is a jewel in the roughMikael is a jewel in the rough
Slottsgala 2002

Does anybody have a recording of Sissel's performance at Slottsgala 2002 along with Bryn Terfel. The show was broadcast on Swedush TV4 in June 2002. Would love to see it
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 16:35   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Do you know exactly when it was aired? I have written to TV4 before and asked for re-runs so if you give me all the details you have I can do it again. TV4 have started a bunch of extra channels the past couple of years so I would be really disappointed if they couldn't fit this in somewhere.
/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 16:37   #3
Mikael

Mikael is a jewel in the roughMikael is a jewel in the roughMikael is a jewel in the roughMikael is a jewel in the rough
As far as I can find out it was broadcast on June 13th 2002 at 22.30 in TV4
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 17:13   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I found the info on Mia's site so I have already emailed TV4. They usually reply rather quickly but I'll guess they will have to put this into their planning if they accept it. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2007-03-08, 03:04   #5
pp
Administrator

Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from TV4 yet. It probably wouldn't hurt if other Swedish people in here would ask TV4 to show this program again. TV4 has a contact form here: http://www.tv4.se/1.323757/kontakta_tv4_gruppen
There are many recipients to choose from and I selected "TV4 - programfrågor". There is no obvious recipient for rerun requests like SVT have. If TV4 is available in other Nordic countries you should definitely try too.