heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Main > General info & announcements

General info & announcements Everything you need to know to fully appreciate this forum.

Old 2008-03-30, 04:23   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Do NOT use hacked clients!

To the person downloading season 3 of Fame. Your client report itself as being BitComet 0.87 but it doesn't report back correctly to the tracker. This way you're DENYING anyone else from downloading from you. This is NOT acceptable and not a normal behaviour of BitComet. Either you have a hacked client or a screwed up PC in general. Correct it and let me know in a PM and I'll remove your ban.
/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 06:53   #2
dgiljum

dgiljum is on a distinguished road
I don't understand what you're saying, if I am the person you're talking about. I am trying to download the season 3 episodes. I am using BitComet to do so. What am I doing wrong? I asked you about allowing people to download from me, and you said if I had BitComet open and kept the files in the download location, they could. What am I doing wrong? On a related topic, I was going to e-mail you to ask about some of the episodes. A few are saying they will not play on my computer, missing codecs, or are not mpg files. Can you help with that?
dgiljum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 06:55   #3
dgiljum

dgiljum is on a distinguished road
PS) Is that why the episodes have stopped downloading for me, as well?
dgiljum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 12:28   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I have answered back in PM. About not being able to play some episodes: if you're referring to season 3 you will not be able to play incomplete episodes. If you have other play-related problems, follow the instructions in the Media Player FAQ and every episode will play.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote