heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sarah Brightman > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Sarah in your local TV listings.

Old 2010-12-13, 12:27   #1
George1945

George1945 is on a distinguished road
Weihnachtsträumereien [Friday 24 December]

Good morning,

Sarah will be on "Weihnachtsträumereien", Friday 24 December, 2010 at 8:45 pm on the channel MDR.

http://www.mdr.de/tv/programm/prog_d...000323761.html

I hope that somebody will have the possibility of to record it for us.

Nice day
George1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 14:21   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I noticed that one but I assume it's just some program showing old music videos. I will record it anyway... just in case.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 21:19   #3
Filipus1985

Filipus1985 is on a distinguished road
Did Sarah appear on the Weihnachtsträumereien show?

Merry Xmas everyone!!
Filipus1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 01:56   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, she sang "Ave Maria" and it appeared to be from the time just before her Harem tour (judging from her looks). I couldn't identify the original TV show but it was a 4:3 recording upscaled to 16:9. It was badly done since the top of Sarah's head was cut off most of the time and as always with German TV shows, the performance is never live which was clearly noticeable in this video. Because of all this I didn't plan to put it on forum unless you guys absolutely must have it...
Old 2010-12-26, 11:05   #5
Filipus1985

Filipus1985 is on a distinguished road
Well, as it is a rare performance before the Harem era, I'd really appreaciate if you could share it with us.

Thanx in advance

P.S. Or can you at least post screenshots?

Last edited by Filipus1985; 2010-12-26 at 23:05.
Filipus1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 17:54   #6
pp
Administrator

After watching this more carefully I realize it has been altered in more ways then just the stupid aspect ratio change. Both the added snowflakes and the shots of the statues were present also in the video preceding this one (and that was from a completely different show). Altering the original broadcast in this way makes it worthless for my collection and only pisses me off so I won't put it on the forum as a torrent. If you absolutely must have it you can download it from my ftp for now: ftp://requests:requests@pp.dyndns.bi...ve%20Maria.mpg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pp For This Useful Post:
Old 2011-01-01, 02:57   #7
Jiahao

Jiahao is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
After watching this more carefully I realize it has been altered in more ways then just the stupid aspect ratio change. Both the added snowflakes and the shots of the statues were present also in the video preceding this one (and that was from a completely different show). Altering the original broadcast in this way makes it worthless for my collection and only pisses me off so I won't put it on the forum as a torrent. If you absolutely must have it you can download it from my ftp for now: ftp://requests:requests@pp.dyndns.bi...ve%20Maria.mpg
Thanks for all your sharing! Happy New Year:
Jiahao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 13:42   #8
pp
Administrator

Happy New Year to you too and I apologize if I sounded to harsh in my previous post