heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Other > Torrents

Old 2009-02-17, 18:17   #61
raffykitten

raffykitten is on a distinguished road
This is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you ever so much!
raffykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 23:00   #62
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you like it.

Episode 4x10 has now been added to the season 4 torrent. The old torrent is no longer valid. Just download it again and save the torrent in the same place as the old one and it will automatically add only the missing episode. This usually means you have to select the folder CONTAINING the season 4 folder or you will create a duplicate folder inside the season 4 folder and that will download every episode again and you probably don't want that. Check carefully that you do it correctly.
/Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 23:24   #63
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Episode 5x02 has been added to the season 5 torrent and the old torrent is invalid. Follow the instructions in the previous post to download the missing episode.
The addition of this episode makes the series complete. If MMM ever runs this series again I'll try to replace the hard subbed episodes with MMM's versions instead.
/Morgan
Old 2009-03-07, 09:15   #64
shemani

shemani is on a distinguished road
Thank you sooo much for this. I been looking forever for this show

Det er en af de bedste serier nogensinde hehe. Tackar så mycket
shemani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 21:09   #65
pp
Administrator

Hmm, I mislabelled episode 6x04 "Judgement Day" but I see now that the title in the episode is actually spelled "Judgment Day". Is that even an English word or am I simply not understanding some clever word play here?
/Morgan
Old 2009-04-10, 07:39   #66
floyd11

floyd11 is on a distinguished road
thanks!

What an amazing download.. and i m getting it at 122 KB, which is very fast for bittorrent.

Thanks a mille for that! Its a very unavailable series worldwide.

Stan
floyd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 12:20   #67
sarahhgg

sarahhgg is on a distinguished road
Just wanted to add to the messages saying "thank you very much for doing this!" I've been curious about this series for years, managed to find the first series on dvd and then... got a bit stuck, obviously. I don't really use torrents much at all and I'm not sure if it's actually going to work all that well for me as it happens (slow would be a massive understatement- the fastest estimate I've had is 4 weeks, the slowest 3 years and it seems to be averaging at about 43 weeks at present) just to download series 2, but I can imagine this must have taken you ages to set up so I just wanted to say thank you for being kind enough to share it with all of us.

Last edited by sarahhgg; 2009-04-23 at 12:21. Reason: typos
sarahhgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 17:56   #68
joyrexj4

joyrexj4 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi,

Big thanks to Morgan for uploading the files.

I'm not new to torrenting, but am having problems downloading the torrent file for any of the seasons. Whether or not I am logged into the forum first the file downloads as a PHP extension file. Can someone please send me the direct link to the torrent file, or send me the file direct?

I have both uTorrent and Vuze installed.

Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

I am able to seed for a good while and have a super speedy connection.

I also have a few other items that I could upload, (if interested), such as the Israel Fame concert, about 3 documentaries, outtakes, rarities and over 100 mp3s of songs from the show, etc.

Let me know. Thanks
joyrexj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 19:00   #69
pp
Administrator

Try the classic trick of emptying your temporary Internet files in IE and if that doesn't help, try another browser. Also, you can always try to create a new local user account on your PC and try a clean profile. Most likely you have some software interfering.
Old 2009-04-25, 21:27   #70
joyrexj4

joyrexj4 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

You're a genius! (Why didn't I think of that)

I still couldn't download via Internet Explorer, but with Firefox, no probs.

I don't know where the Israel Concert fits in within the 6 seasons, or whether this was a special? If anyone wants me to rip this or the docos please let me know.

Thanks again Morgan. Good work!
joyrexj4 is offline   Reply With Quote