heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Main > General info & announcements

General info & announcements Everything you need to know to fully appreciate this forum.

Old 2012-02-28, 13:04   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Help needed from Norway

I don't know how many Norwegians visit this forum but if there are any, I could use your help. My current Norwegian contact, who has made it possible for me to receive the Norwegian TV channels, has disappeared. I have no idea what has happened to him and I can only wish it's nothing serious.
The consequence of this is that I haven't been able to receive any Norwegian TV channels for several months but luckily Sissel hasn't appeared during this time as far as I know. If I can't find another way to get those channels, I won't be able to share future videos with you unfortunately.

So, what options are there?

The easiest and fastest way would be if any Norwegian here owns a Dreambox or similar and is willing to share his or hers subscription with me. But I doubt Dreambox users are that common in this community.

A much more practical option would be to get hold of one of the smartcards NRK provide for Norwegian citizens abroad: http://nrk.no/informasjon/nrk_i_utlandet/5688082.html
As far as I understand there's no subscription fee involved but there may be a deposit fee and certainly some kind of administrative fee which I of course would cover. The main problem is that these smartcards can only be delivered to Norwegian addresses due to broadcast rights and that's where I need your help. If any Norwegian here would be willing to act as a middle man and send me one of these cards, I would at least get access to NRK again and would be able to continue to share any future Sissel appearances from there.

If you feel like helping me, you can contact me through the PM system and we can work out the details there.

Kind regards
Morgan
pp is offline   Reply With Quote