heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sissel Kyrkjebų > Torrents

Old 2011-11-17, 06:24   #11
jwilliam2255

jwilliam2255 is on a distinguished road
Cherokee,

Regardless of what your security software says, 7zip is a reliable utility that many people use. I can send you an email to explain better how to use it.
Also note that all of the video that Morgan (pp) has posted here is available as in bit torrent format, which requires using a torrent client such as utorrent, which is what I use. Morgan has a BitTorrentFaq on the main page here that describes how to use a bit torrent client. And I agree with Katbert that this discussion is off-topic on this thread and should be pursued elsewhere.df

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustMe View Post
Jwilliam. Thanks for your reply!! I am having trouble getting 7-zip to work. My security server comes on and says that 7-zip may cause problems with my server. may I' m not using the info correctly. Have any suggestions? Thanks!!

cherokee1370 ItsJustMe
jwilliam2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 16:28   #12
ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
This is my #1 favourite recording in my collection - the documentary that Norwegian TV2 produced last year when Sissel celebrated 20 years as an artist. When you watch this documentary you can truly appreciate how remarkable and down to Earth this woman is. It's filled with nice old videos of Sissel and I'd love to have them released on DVD. I'd buy them instantly if I only got the chance.
I was able to translate it into English thanks to the Norwegian subtitles that was available via teletext. So download, watch and enjoy!

Code:
Filelist:
---------
Sissel.eng.sub
Sissel.mpg
Sissel.nor.sub
Code:
Filesize: 1,6GB
Recorded: N/A
   Aired: 2006-12-17, TV2, Norway,
          "Sissel"
   Video: MPEG2 720x576i 25fps AR 16:9
 Audio 1: MPEG1 Layer II 2.0 48kHz 256kbit/s
 Audio 2: N/A
Thank you jwilliam2255. I received your post. The pic are great. No sound,but I still enjoy the pictures.

ItsJustMe
ItsJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:47   #13
ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe is on a distinguished road
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN TRANSLATE ANY OF THE NORWEGIAN INTERVIEW'S INTO ENGLISH? SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERROR

WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU!!

ItsJustMe
ItsJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 04:58   #14
katbert2008
Releaser

katbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond reputekatbert2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN TRANSLATE ANY OF THE NORWEGIAN INTERVIEW'S INTO ENGLISH? SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERROR

ItsJustMe
PP has translated most interviews into english. The name of the file always ends with ".eng.sub"

For this video, Sissel.eng.sub is the file that you need. You need to save it in the same directory as "Sissel.mpg" .

If you are using the Windows Media Player and still can't get it worked, you may consider to install the VLC player. When I use the VLC player to watch "Sissel.mpg", the english caption shows up automatically.

VLC player
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

There are three different ways to install the program. I think the best way is to download the "zip package" and then unzip it. VLC player is a widely used open-source software, so it is safe to install it.

Last edited by katbert2008; 2011-12-03 at 11:52.
katbert2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 12:08   #15
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ItsJustMe
Please don't use upper case letters only in your posts. Also, if you make a spelling error, edit your previous post and don't post duplicates.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote