heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sarah Brightman > Torrents

Old 2007-02-27, 07:07   #1
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
The Classic FM Magazine Show with Mark Forrest (20061020)

Here's another radio interview for those of you who simply must collect everything you can find with Sarah. Prepare yourselves for more questions about ALW and POTO.

Code:
Filelist:
---------
01 - Interview.mp2
Code:
Filesize: 9MB
Recorded: N/A
   Aired: 2006-10-20, Classic FM, United Kingdom,
          "The Classic FM Magazine Show with Mark Forrester"
   Video: N/A
 Audio 1: MPEG1 Layer II 2.0 48kHz 192kbit/s
 Audio 2: N/A
Attached Files
File Type: torrent sarah-20061020.torrent (6.3 KB, 106 views)
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pp For This Useful Post:
Old 2014-04-14, 23:44   #2
LHGonzatto

LHGonzatto is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much! I love these radio interviews! Do you have any other Sarah's one? I could only find this one.
LHGonzatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 02:23   #3
LHGonzatto

LHGonzatto is on a distinguished road
The torrent seems to be broken...it gives an "error" message. As the file isn't big, could you PLEASE upload it to Megaupload or Sendspace (or any other site like these)? Please!
LHGonzatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 12:33   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty much always seeding every torrent on this site. The only time they're offline is when I have a power failure or my Internet connection is down.

EDIT: I can see that you're connected to the tracker but my attempts to send the file to you are blocked. That's usually either your firewall or a missing port forward or a combination of the two. Assuming your firewall allows your torrent traffic, you should still be able to connect to me and pull the file but I don't see any incoming requests so it points to your firewall.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote