heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Josh Groban > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Josh in your local TV listings.

Old 2009-09-02, 15:38   #1
Lexxa

Lexxa is on a distinguished road
Red face Glee's episode number 3...

sorry for being gone so much. i have compy troubles and lost all the links...

Will forms the Acafellas, an all-male acapella vocal group, and spends more time building his own confidence than he does with the glee club. In Will's absence, the glee club decides to hire a well-known choreographer to help coach them to Nationals. Meanwhile, Mercedes is bitten by the love bug, but her feelings aren't reciprocated. When the Acafellas perform for the P.T.A., they get a surprise visit backstage from Josh Groban (guest-starring as himself) in the "Acafellas" episode of GLEE.

http://www.tv.com/glee/acafellas/epi..._guide;summary

anyone interested? i live in Romania and i can't watch this...

Last edited by Lexxa; 2009-09-02 at 15:40.
Lexxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 22:36   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
So, how do you guys want this? I haven't watched the whole episode but I was told Josh only appeared during the last ten minutes so I watched them and he acts in two scenes there. No more than one and a half minute or so in all. The whole episode is available on every torrentsite around, both in Xvid and h264. Wilson has a 6GB MPEG2 HD version he recorded for us that I can download. I just need to know if you want the full episode or only the two scenes where Josh appears and if you want the MPEG2 version...
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 21:27   #3
Lexxa

Lexxa is on a distinguished road
mayhap make it available both ways for those who just want josh's part? idk, just a suggestion xD
the whole ep was great, i got to watch it online *moronic grin* yes, i love the DSL era :P
Lexxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 00:26   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I'll ask Wilson to transfer the whole episode in HD quality and I can archive it for any future needs. But I'll only put Josh's scenes on the forum for now.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote