heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Josh Groban > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Josh in your local TV listings.

Old 2010-12-05, 14:40   #1
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
Josh's more TV appearances

Josh will be on other TV shows.

-2010/12/9 Rachael Ray show
-2010/12/21 Good Morning America

I wish Wilson can record them...
Yasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 19:06   #2
MiaPerSempre

MiaPerSempre is on a distinguished road
From Josh's homepage:

www.joshgroban.com/news/2010-12-07/josh-around-world

Josh Around the World - New Upcoming Appearances
Posted Dec 7 2010

Josh will be doing special performances and other TV appearances over the next couple of weeks. Here's where you can find him:

Wednesday December 8th
Josh will be appearing on SVT Skavlan in Stockholm, Sweden.

Thursday December 9th
Mark your calendars and set your DVR's. Josh will be making a guest appearance on the Rachael Ray show. For more details visit http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/.

Thursday December 9th

He will also be in Stockholm, Sweden for a live radio interview RIX FM and an album signing at Åhlens City from 16:00 - 19:00.

Sunday December 12th
Josh appears on BBC Radio 2 for the Terry Wogan Show at 11:00am. For more details visit www.bbc.co.uk.

Tuesday December 14th

Josh will be appearing on FR3 Chabada in France. Check your local listings for more information. Get additional details here.

Wednesday December 15th
Josh will be on This Morning ITV in the UK. For more details visit http://itv.com/thismorning.

Saturday December 18th

Josh will headline this year's Carols in the Domain in Sydney, Australia. He will be joined by a diverse selection of artists at the free event on Saturday, December 18. Read more about the event here.

Tuesday December 21st
Tune into Good Morning America to see Josh perform "Bells of New York City". For more information visit http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/.

Tuesday December 21st
Josh will be hosting Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Check out a behind the scenes photo of Josh on set here. Get more information at www.bbc.co.uk.

here's a little teaser from NMTB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue3HsMNkY28
MiaPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 11:47   #3
George1945

George1945 is on a distinguished road
And also:

Never Mind the Buzzcocks (Tuesday 21 December, 2010 - BBC Two at 11:35 pm)

Episode 10/12, Saison 24

Resume:

Singer Josh Groban hosts the comedy music quiz, with comedian Charlie Baker, hip-hop artist Tinchy Stryder, singer-songwriter KT Tunstall and West End star Michael Ball joining team captains Noel Fielding and Phill Jupitus
George1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 12:35   #4
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be able to get a couple of those. I'll make sure Wilson and Mark are informed of the others, although I can't make any promises on those.

Can someone verify the ITV appearance? I can't find Josh mentioned in the TV schedules for "This Morning".
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 21:13   #5
MiaPerSempre

MiaPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
Can someone verify the ITV appearance? I can't find Josh mentioned in the TV schedules for "This Morning".
http://www.joshgroban.com/news/uk-tv-appearance-update

This show was first scheduled for Nov 24, but it was canceled. Maybe that's the reason why you can't find it on your TV schedule.

Quote:
I'll be able to get a couple of those. I'll make sure Wilson and Mark are informed of the others, although I can't make any promises on those.
I'm very thankful, for all the clips you provide here on your site. Even if you catch only one or two of them, it is much appreciated!

Josh will also be live on TV in Germany in January.

http://www.mcsberlin.net/de/referenzen/tv

ZDF - "Willkommen bei Carmen Nebel" - 22.01.2011 - 20:15 Uhr (8:15 pm)

SAT1 - "Frühstücksfernsehen" - 24.01.2011 (the show goes from 5:30 am until 10:00 am)
MiaPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 03:07   #6
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I can get the German channels. It also seems I can get France 3 unencrypted from one satellite but I can't find the show Chabada on the 14th. The show is listed on the 12th, 13th and 15th but no mentioning of Josh. Has there been any updates?
Old 2010-12-11, 15:33   #7
George1945

George1945 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I can get the German channels. It also seems I can get France 3 unencrypted from one satellite but I can't find the show Chabada on the 14th. The show is listed on the 12th, 13th and 15th but no mentioning of Josh. Has there been any updates?
-------------

Hi Morgan,

"Chabada" is diffused on FR3 the Sunday...and for the next emission; that of tomorrow (12 December), Josh Groban is not announced.

http://programmes.france3.fr/chabada..._rubrique=4850

Regards
George1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 13:10   #8
pp
Administrator

Just checking so I didn't misunderstand something. The Chabada appearance was cancelled? My French is non-existent so I depend on you fans to inform me of any changes in the French TV schedules.
Old 2010-12-19, 14:10   #9
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
According to joshgroban.com, his GMA appearance has been rescheduled.

Wednesday December 22nd
Tune into Good Morning America to see Josh perform "Bells of New York City". For more information visit http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/.
Yasuko is offline   Reply With Quote