heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Josh Groban > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Josh in your local TV listings.

Old 2010-03-06, 13:55   #1
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
Josh on The Ellen Show

Josh "was" on The Ellen Show on Fri. March 5th.

Can someone record a rerun???

http://www.joshgroban.com/news/2010/...iday-march-5th
Yasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 18:16   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I notified Wilson but will keep my eyes open for the Swedish broadcast. It's usually a couple of weeks behind.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 18:20   #3
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Today's Ellen episode on Swedish TV was the one that aired on January 18th in the US so it's several weeks behind here. I think the Norwegian broadcast is about 2 weeks ahead. I'll check that tomorrow.
Old 2010-03-09, 20:26   #4
pp
Administrator

And today's Norwegian broadcast was from February 4th so remind me in a month or so Yasuko. :-)
Old 2010-04-08, 13:21   #5
pp
Administrator

The March 5th show seems to be on this coming Monday. But the episode guide is not mentioning Josh: http://www.tv.com/the-ellen-degenere..._guide;summary
Are you sure this is the correct episode?
Old 2010-04-11, 18:20   #6
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
Hi PP,

Yes, I'm sure Josh appeared on that episode!!
Yasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 00:52   #7
pp
Administrator

The timer is set so I'll just have to watch the show tomorrow then.
Old 2010-04-12, 17:05   #8
pp
Administrator

Ok, that was a weird appearance but you can download it now.