heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Josh Groban > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Josh in your local TV listings.

Old 2008-12-21, 15:28   #11
Lexxa

Lexxa is on a distinguished road
someone promised me a dvd of the careras gala. i can make a copy and send it to you via torrent or whatever suits you once i get it if it's good quality.
sorry, but i can't say how good it is until i see it LOL

(it will take about a week or so to get here... being sent from Germany)
*keeping fingers crossed*

Last edited by Lexxa; 2008-12-21 at 15:30. Reason: typos and completing
Lexxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 16:02   #12
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I have the full Carrera's gala... recorded it myself. It was the Buzzcocks show I was referring to. Yasuko convinced me to finally put it on the forum despite the missing 2 minutes. The whole show is available as an avi on various torrentsites for those who want to see those 2 missing minutes.
I usually record the whole shows of everything you see published here although I don't save it more than a couple of days after I've finished the editing. Just let me know in the future if you want the complete show of something you find here.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 23:35   #13
Lexxa

oh, thanks. i think i was having another blonde moment LOL

i saw the buzzcocks show- it's up o youtube in 3 parts and it's complete(split in 3 though)
with a video graphic editor you could enhance the quality of the videos and put them together if you wish LOL

the buzzcocks show was hilarious.
i don't remember laughing so hard in a long time *giggle*

thanks
Old 2008-12-22, 00:23   #14
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Lexxa but I already downloaded the avi version which is much better quality than YouTube and in one piece. I liked the YRMU tribute to Josh at the end... too bad I missed it in the version shared here.
Old 2008-12-22, 15:46   #15
Lexxa

yeah.. well, i can't help but wonder what was on josh's mind when he heard THAT

i know i laughed till my sides hurt all the way through the show
Old 2009-01-18, 08:22   #16
MiaPerSempre

MiaPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Concert for Obama in Germany

Today at 8:30 pm the concert for Obama will be aired in Germany on channel N24.

http://www.n24.de/php/epg.php#a_b3

20:30 N24 Live: Konzert für Barack ObamaN24 überträgt das Konzert "We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial" als einziger deutscher TV-Sender live ab 20:30 Uhr

They have a livestream too, so maybe it's possible to watch the concert online:

http://www.n24.de/?pl=live

Here is also an article about it:

http://www.quotenmeter.de/cms/?p1=n&p2=32597&p3=

Sorry, it's in German but it says that N24 is the only channel who has the rights to air the concert. I'll try to record it, but I'm not shure if I can get the channel via my DVBT/USB stick.
MiaPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:40   #17
pp
Administrator

Good catch. Would've missed this one. N24 only seems to broadcast 30 minutes but ORF1 will air 90 minutes on the 20th. I'm checking with Wilson right now because it would be better if he could record the NTSC HD version but I will record whatever I can here.
Old 2009-01-18, 10:22   #18
pp
Administrator

TV8 in Sweden will broadcast 2 hours live.
Old 2009-01-18, 19:59   #19
MiaPerSempre

MiaPerSempre is on a distinguished road
They are broadcasting the whole concert on N24, but I can't record it, I don't get the channel on my pc

I hope you have more luck. It seems that the concert is airing in many countries here in Europe.
MiaPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 22:48   #20
pp
Administrator

Josh performance is on forum now.