heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Josh Groban > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Josh in your local TV listings.

Old 2008-11-27, 17:23   #1
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
UK & German TV appearances

Josh will appear on some TV shows in UK and Germany.

Is there anyone who is able to record them???

December 1st: GMTV, LIVE on ITV, London

December 2nd: Loose Women, LIVE on ITV, London

December 12th: The Late Late Show LIVE, Guest Artist, RTE1 Dublin, Ireland

December 13th: Children in Need, TV4 LIVE from 8pm-11pm

December 18th: Jose Carreras Gala, LIVE on ARD 8:15pm, Leipzig, Germany

December 20th: The Royal Variety Performance, BBC One

2008/12/07 edited:
The Royal Variety Performance is scheduled on 12/20 (not 12/11).
The Late Late Show is on RTE1 Dublin (not London)

Last edited by Yasuko; 2008-12-07 at 15:27.
Yasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 22:20   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take care of the German recording but we still need someone permanent to help us in the UK... are there no fans of Josh's with the necessary equipment and knowledge in the UK?
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 22:58   #3
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
I realized now that the TV4 event is Swedish TV4 so I'll take care of that too.
Old 2008-11-29, 19:28   #4
pp
Administrator

And for the moment it looks as if I can also get the ITV performances. As long as all technical stuff works and the weather is clear... cross your fingers.
Old 2008-12-01, 07:45   #5
pp
Administrator

Unfortunately reception is rather lousy today and there are lots of pixelation which also affects audio. I will try to record but the resulting video will probably not be worth sharing. That's the way life is - everything looks fine one day and everything is crap the other.
Old 2008-12-07, 15:45   #6
pp
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuko View Post
2008/12/07 edited:
The Royal Variety Performance is scheduled on 12/20 (not 12/11).
The Late Late Show is on RTE1 Dublin (not London)
http://www.tvtv.co.uk/ schedules the "Royal Variety Performance" on the 17th at 19:30. I can't receive BBC1 myself but I've been promised help with recording the show. Transfer will take some time though...

About The Late Late Show - isn't this the one on CBS with Josh performing from studio in London? I can't get RTE1 but Wilson can get CBS.
Old 2008-12-10, 17:48   #7
Yasuko
Releaser

Yasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to allYasuko is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
http://www.tvtv.co.uk/ schedules the "Royal Variety Performance" on the 17th at 19:30. I can't receive BBC1 myself but I've been promised help with recording the show. Transfer will take some time though...
Thanks for your trying to record the show!!

Yeah, It seems that they will broadcast the Royal Variety Performance on the 17th.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programm...don/2008/12/17

Quote:
About The Late Late Show - isn't this the one on CBS with Josh performing from studio in London? I can't get RTE1 but Wilson can get CBS.
Unfortunately, the Late Late Show on which Josh will appear is an Irish TV show broadcasted on RTE.
http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/

and...
I just found that Josh will appear on another TV show "Nevermind the Buzzcocks" on BBC 2 on Dec. 11th.
Old 2008-12-11, 20:38   #8
pp
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuko View Post
I just found that Josh will appear on another TV show "Nevermind the Buzzcocks" on BBC 2 on Dec. 11th.
Is hopefully being recorded now and transferred to me over the weekend. You'll just have to wait a little while for it.
/Morgan
Old 2008-12-13, 17:26   #9
Yasuko
Releaser

Quote:
Is hopefully being recorded now and transferred to me over the weekend. You'll just have to wait a little while for it.
I can wait for even a year! hehe
Old 2008-12-14, 15:31   #10
pp
Administrator

Unfortunately the last minute of the show is missing and there are no more reruns scheduled for now. Unless someone explicitly wants the show despite it's incompleteness, I won't put it on forum for now.