heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum  

Go Back   heavenly-voices.com Discussion Forum > Featured artists > Sarah Brightman > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Alert us here if you find any appearances by Sarah in your local TV listings.

Old 2008-04-04, 15:16   #1
libralion

libralion is on a distinguished road
Smile Sarah twice on ZDF and at the Classical Brit Awards

Hi all,
Sarah will be singing in the ZDF programm "Musical Showstars" at april 18th at 20.15 hr.

Furthermore she will be singing at the "Classical Brit Awards" on Mai 8th at 8 pm. This will be broadcasted on ITV1 on mai 11th.
Also will be singing there Andrea Bocelli and Nigel Kennedy. It takes place at the Royal Albert Hall.
http://www.classicalbrits.co.uk/
Tickets are still available at http://tickets.royalalberthall.com/s...nthyear=5-2008

Sarah also will be singing in the ZDF programm " Willkommen bei Carmen Nebel on mai 17th.
from http://www.sarah-brightman.com

Johanna
libralion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 19:33   #2
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
All appearances will be taken care of.
pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 15:05   #3
pp
Administrator

pp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond reputepp has a reputation beyond repute
Just a heads up to all of you waiting for the Classical Brit Awards. I was lucky enough to have two people recording it for me and the first copy is downloaded. Unfortunately this copy was affected by some bad weather so there are minor video errors in it. They're hardly noticeable but since I know I have another copy coming in I'll hold on to these until I've checked the second copy. The other person has a much slower Internet connection though so it will take a few more days to get that copy. If anyone feels like they will die unless they can't have the videos right now, let me know and I might reconsider my decision...
Just to tease you a little, there were two performances by Sarah, two by Josh and one by Hayley so this was a jackpot for us!
pp is offline   Reply With Quote